Here it is after!
This is what we did:
1. New appliances, including a built in microwave (gotta save counter space!)
2. Installed a dishwasher
3. Light fixtures
4. Added a peninsula with new countertops
5. Replaced old hinges and added pulls on all the cabinets and drawers
6. Updated kitchen faucet
7. Used beadboard as a backsplash
8. Painted trim to match the rest of the house, Behr Creamy White
9. Beadboard is painted Behr Country Beige and the walls are painted Behr Cornsilk
Here’s a close up of the kitchen sink area.
Our dining room before.
Dining room after.
There is a ton of finishing touches to do to personalize the space but right now I am taking a break from the kitchen. The only thing that’s going to happen in there these next few months is baking and cooking. Now about that bathroom...