Sunday, August 28, 2011

Greetings!


Growing up I always lived in a new house. My dad is a carpenter and every seven years or so he would build us a new house. First one was too small, second one was too big, third one didn’t have a kitchen window, and so on. There was always something that we realized was missing so we would build a new one to perfect it. As an adult I always thought that I too would build my own home, but in today’s real estate market it just doesn’t make sense to build. So last year we snagged up a deal and all I think about it making this house reflect our personality and every day needs and maybe someday feel like we did build it (we just didn’t have to dig the foundation!) The day we closed on the house we ripped up the carpet and got to work. We didn’t end up moving in until a few weeks after closing just so we could get in new floors and all the painting done before hand. Of course I NEEDED to have white trim so that was the biggest job and after that things fell into place. Here are some before and after photos of our bare rooms before we moved in.
Living Room

Bathroom

Master Bedroom

Office

Of course course there are more rooms in the house other than what I have shown here but I will show you those in the future. The biggest project is on it's way and it's to the room that hadn't been touch for the first entire year of living here.... THE KITCHEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment